Monday, August 3, 2009

opi + giada



Giada DeLaurentis is one of my favorite Food Network chefs. I love her recipes but I hate her for being able to stay so skinny with all the wonderful food she cooks. Aside from her food, every time I see her on TV I notice two things: She has awesome taste in knives. She uses Global knives! The best!!
Her nails are always nicely manicured with the same colour. I very much love the shade of polish she uses. It reminds me of the classy look of a french manicure without the white tip. I did a search online and quickly noticed I wasn't the only one wondering what colour she used. I read one of her fans met her at a book signing and Giada gave away her secret. She uses OPI's Bubble Bath! I went on a hunt to find them and after going to like 3 stores that were sold out, I bought a bottle at a salon at the mall. Love, love, love it!

1 comment:

  1. okay bubble bath is too light for me. I received Essie mademoiselle the other day and it's super light pink. and I put on like 5 layers so it's no good.

    ReplyDelete